Add password in WhatsApp to maintain privacy of your chats from others.
Sometimes we feel that we should have password in WhatsApp, but unfortunately there is no default feature provided by WhatsApp to add password in the app. The drawback is, anyone can see your chats if your phone or device is used by others. So the question is how we can add password in WhatsApp or how we can make WhatsApp password protected. Do not worry, I have the solution for this and I also have added password in WhatsApp application installed in my device.
Follow the steps to add password in WhatsApp:
1) Go to the Google Play Store in your android device.
2) Search for the app called CM Security and install it in your android device.
3) Once installed successfully, open the app (CM Security). It might take few seconds to open.
4) Tap on the lock icon shown on the top of the screen.
5) Click on the check-box shown next to WhatsApp to select it and then click on Protect button shown at the bottom.
6) It will ask you to set the new unlock patter. Set the pattern as you like.
7) Again confirm the same pattern.
8) Click on Done button.
Once you click on Done button, the pattern security password will be added in WhatsApp. Whenever you will open WhatsApp it will ask you to provide the pattern password.
Adding the password is not only restricted to WhatsApp but you can add password to any app available in your device by selecting the check-box shown next to the apps similarly as you selected for WhatsApp.
How to remove password:
1) Tap on CM Security app and then tap on lock icon.
2) Draw the same pattern which you created to add password in WhatsApp.
3) Tap on WhatsApp will show the lock icon as unlocked. That means you have successfully unlocked the password from WhatsApp.
Similarly if you have added password to the other apps you can follow the same process to remove the password from the apps.
If you like this post or if you have any question please post comment in comment section and I will reply as soon as possible.