Get Facebook notification by SMS or Email if anyone logs into your account from a new location.
You can add extra security to your facebook account so that if any one logs in your account from any location, you will get facebook notification either by email or sms. This feature will keep your account safe and prevents from hacking. Once you get facebook notification and login is not done by you, immediately you can go ahead and change your password to protect your facebook account to access unauthorized users.
What all you have to do you have to provide your mobile number to receive SMS notification. Your mobile number will not be published if you don’t want to.
If you don’t want to get this facebook notification each time you log in facebook with same device or browser you can save the device or browser, so that facebook will recognize your device and will not send the facebook notification. But if you are using public computer, you should not enable the feature to save the device or browser.
There are few simple steps that you can follow to enable facebook notification feature in your facebook account.
1) Login to your facebook account.
2) Click on dropdown shown on top right corner and select Settings.
3) Click on Security shown on left side.
4) Click on Edit link shown on next to Login Alerts.
5) Click on Check boxes – Get notifications, Email login alerts to email@example.com And Text login alerts to xxx-xxx-xxxx.
6) Click on Save Changes button.
7) Once you click on Save Changes button will ask you to enter your password again. Please enter your password and click on Submit button.
Finally you are done and ready to get facebook notification if anyone logins your account from any new location.
You might be interested in –