How To Add More Than One Gmail Account In Your Android Device
Do you have more than one Gmail account and each time you logout and login the Gmail account to check the mails came in different accounts? If yes, you no need to do so. You can add more than one account in your android device and its easy.
Its difficult to remember password for all the Gmail accounts so once you add all the accounts in your android device then you no need to login again and again to check the mails. What all you have to do, you need to select any one of your mail id and all the messages came to the selected email id will be loaded.
You can follow the steps mentioned below to add more than one Gmail accounts in your android device:
1) Open Gmail in your android device. You can click on Mail icon shown in your android device.
2) Login your Gmail account with any one of the credentials. (Username and Password).
3) Tap on burger icon shown on left top corner.
4) Tap on dropdown icon shown next to your email id.
5) Tap on add account option.
6) Select Google radio button and then tap on Next.
7) Tap on Existing button.
8) Enter the email of your Gmail account which you want to add as additional Gmail account and then enter password of your Gmail account.
9) Tap on next button and then finally click Ok will add the additional account and will sync all the existing messages.
Now you will see your additional account has been added and you can select any account to view the messages without logging in again and again.
You can select the mail id by tapping again on bar icon and then tap dropdown shown next to your email id.