Make Password Protected Word Document In Microsoft Office 2013
Sometimes it becomes necessary to add password in word document to protect important information from unauthorized people. Adding password in word documents provides additional security and also only those people can read or edit the document who knows the password.
Follow the steps to add password in word document in Microsoft Office 2013-
1) Open word document in Microsoft Office 2013.
2) Click on File menu shown on the top of doc.
3) Click on Info option.
4) Click on Protect Document Option.
5) Click on Encrypt with Password.
6) Enter the password of your choice.
7) Click OK and then Reenter the same password.
8) Click on OK button will add the password in your word document.
Now your word document is password protected and it could be opened only if correct password is entered.