What is private browsing? Why and How to use private browsing in Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer?
What is private browsing?
Private browsing is nothing but a browser which does not save any information like cookies and history. As soon as you close the browser after use, all the sessions get expired and all the browser tracking get deleted. In private browsing, browser disallow all the user tracking information and you can access your data securely.
Why to use private browsing?
If you think you access any website or you do any activity in the browser is not monitored by anyone on the internet, then you are totally wrong. If you perform any activity on the internet you might be monitored by someone else. To prevent this kind of activity, private browsing is the best option. Another thing, you might be noticed, once you visit any website, those information are automatically stored in the browser cookies and once you revisit the website, some information gets loaded automatically in the browser . If you are using your private computer you might be safe but if you are using public computer or someone else computer, you might be on risk and once other people access the same computer could view your private information. Once you visit any website or perform any activity on internet, internet remembers who visited last time and what activity was performed. So use private browsing and be safe from these kind or risks.
How to use private browsing in Chrome:
1) Open Chrome browser.
2) Click on the chrome menu shown on top right corner in the browser.
3) Click on New incognito window.
4) A new browser window will open with incognito icon.
Now you are ready to use private browsing in chrome with safe internet access.
How to use private browsing in Firefox?
1) Open Firefox browser
2) Click on Firefox menu shown on top right corner.
3) Click on New Private Window option.
4) A new browser window will open with private browsing icon.
That’s all. You are ready to use private browsing in Firefox with safe internet access.
How to use private browsing in Internet Explorer?
1) Open Internet Explorer.
2) Click on the gear icon shown on right top corner.
3) Mouse over on Safety option and click on InPrivate Browsing option.
4) A new browser window will open with InPrivate text.
You are done!!!! Happy accessing private browsing in Internet Explorer.