This is really nice tool to check all the internal links added to your site.
Here are the features listed about this tool-
- Navigate all internal links.
- Lists all broken links
- Lists valid and invalid URLs.
- URL properties.
- URL load time.
- Page Size.
- Type or error.
- Content type statistics.
- URL statistics.
- recursive and multithreaded checking and site crawling
- output in colored or normal text, HTML, SQL, CSV, XML or a sitemap graph in different formats
- HTTP/1.1, HTTPS, FTP, mailto:, news:, nntp:, Telnet and local file links support
- restriction of link checking with regular expression filters for URLs
- proxy support
- username/password authorization for HTTP and FTP and Telnet
- honors robots.txt exclusion protocol
- Cookie support
- HTML5 support
- HTML and CSS syntax check
- Antivirus check
- Different interfaces: command line, GUI and web interface
Now I will explain this awesome tool how to use and check all your links. Also I will explain how to generate report.
Installing Link Checker :
1) Go to the link Linkcheker and download Link checker 1.8.
2) As it is .exe file so double click on download file and install it.
3) Once Linchecker is installed it will look like-
4) In the URL field type your website URL (For ex- www.testingfreak.com)
5) After typing URL click on Start button shown at the right top corner.
6) Once you will click on start button the LinkChecker will start navigating the script and you can see like this-
7) Once Active, Queued and Checked will become 0 that mean LinkChcker has completed his job. It mean it has completed the checking links.
8) All the quick result could be seen at right bottom and URL properties at left bottom.
And you are done with LinkChecker.
Now we are going to generate detailed report-
9) Click on the file and select Save results.
10) Give the proper location and save the file.
11) Once you will open the saved result it will look like this-
12) I can’t show the complete result because its a very big page and its difficult to paste here.
Isn’t it easy ??? 🙂