Logout From Facebook Remotely By Following Few Simple Steps
There is general human tendency to forget things like mobile or key etc. at any place. It often happens with me and the same thing happened today morning. I left my phone at my friend’s home and when I reached home I remembered. There were some important messages in my Facebook account which I did not want to view by any other person. If you also have left your phone at your friend’s home or if you have lost your phone and wanted to prevent your Facebook account not to be accessed by any unwanted person, you can follow the steps to logout your Facebook account remotely from any internet enabled computer.
Steps to logout from Facebook remotely-
- Login your Facebook account in browser. You can use any internet enabled computer.
- Click on settings drop-down and select the option Settings.
- On settings page select the option Security.
- On Security page click on the option Where You’re Logged In.
- Click on End All Activity.
Once your click on End All Activity option, all the logged in Facebook account will be logged out from all the devices. You can select individual device as well if you don’t want to logout from all the devices.
Leave a Reply